Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Original Tiny living room inside a PC





I took some pictures back in 2006 that have been getting a lot of internet attention lately!

You can find the originals here on Flickr:

They've been posted and re-posted to several sites, but apparently most of them don't know who originally took them.

Well, it was me, the original author and photographer, Chiron Bramberger! I took the living room inside a PC pictures that were posted to modding.ru, as well as the other PC case mod sites!

Maybe I should take some more :)




(translated)



The Gizmodo.com article has had 57,000 or so views!!!


Also, I'm not Russian! I'm Canadian! Oh those Russians!

Special thanks to Todor Delev who got the ball rolling at techpowerup.com and who's kept me updating on all the blogging and re-blogging! Thanks!